Justin by voki


Get a Voki now!

Monday, April 19, 2010

An old Powerpoint presentation

Sunday kids church 11 april 2009
View more presentations or Upload your own.










Hi All
This is an old power-point slide show I put together April last year when I took Childrens Church for a month. I even managed to put in some pics, a few different backgrounds and different slide transitions. The trick with this age group of kids, which at the time was about 4 to 12 year olds, was to keep the whole 'class' moving, flowing and not to let the momentum die. A bag of lollies worked wonders.
I will make a ppt for school and snap it up.

1 comment:

  1. Nice job with some parts of this I like the use of slow fade in on the eagle, however some of the pages have to much text on them. I know that some of them are songs and designed like this but there are a view others that are a bit crowded, also some of the colours are a bit bright for the eyes.
    Hope this is of help in making your presentations easier for people to read and understand.
    Regards, Ken

    ReplyDelete